Competition is very high and fierce these days and advertisements costs are equally high creating a budget crunch. If you want to get a bigger piece of the pie you must do something different than other businesses. The following are some tips that can help you boost your income and profit.
1. Give your website a distinct personality – your website should be highly memorable to visitors. Besides giving a distinct identity to your organization, it also helps to convey the message to your customers that they can obtain quality products or services from you.
2. Provide your visitors interesting and informative details regarding your business and your products offered. You can provide a history of your organization, details of its founders, information regarding any research that went into the creation of the product, and last but not the least, how these products or services can help customers in their day to day living. Just for example, the bark and the leaves of the willow tree was prescribed by Hippocrates in 400BC to relieve fever and pain but it was only in 1899 when this medication derived from willow bark and leaves came to the market, in the form of aspirin powder as it is now distributed by Bayer.
3. Make a catchy poem, jingle or slogan on your website or products. A good example is that of Centrum – “Centrum. Always Complete. From A to Zinc”. Such slogans go a long way in inspiring confidence among customers with regards to the reliability, quality, and performance of the product and make them choose your product over others because they believe that it is complete in all aspects and offers them value for money.
4. Promote and sell your products by doing a few promos every month, or offer special deals to your customers such as buy one product or service and you get a discount on the next one purchased. Another way to promote your product is to advertise that some celebrity or well-known person is also using your product. Find ways to attract all types of customers to your product – Think out of the box!
5. Join the bandwagon of advanced technology – exploit the online marketing strategies that this new technology offers for you to reach out to a wider audience of clients. You also need to consider investing more money to attract customers by enabling your website to come up in web searches and making it reachable for people who search for similar products or services.